The SAFE Project offers a free and confidential service, regardless of your nationality or immigration status.
We offer a translation service by telephone or face-to-face.
The clinic runs 10:30 – 16:30 on Tuesdays at Whittall Street Clinic.
- Sexual health testing and treatment
- Emergency contraception
- HIV testing
- Hepatitis B and C testing
- Pregnancy testing
- Cervical screening
- Free condoms, lubricants and dams
- Referral to support services, including counselling
- “Ugly Mugs” information (see our page on safety)