STI self-sampling kits
STI kit availability and delivery
- Due to high demand, kits are currently restricted to one per patient per month
- Please allow up to 21 days for your self-sampling kit to arrive
- If your kit does not arrive within 21 days, or if you require any other sexual health advice, please contact us
- STI kits are only available for home delivery and collection from pharmacy. STI kits are not currently available for collection at Umbrella clinics
If you’re aged 16 or over and living in Birmingham or Solihull, you can request a free sexually transmitted infection (STI) self-sampling kit. You can use the kit to take your own samples at home and send them back to us for free. We’ll test your samples and let you know the results by phone or text message for free.
Did we mention it’s free?
What we test for
All kits allow us to test for:
For men who have (or have had) sex with other men, a test for hepatitis B is also included.
How it works
- Answer a few short questions
- Choose where to have your kit delivered (to your home or another address, or select an Umbrella pharmacy)
- Receive your kit
- Follow the instructions to take your samples
- Return your samples in the pre-paid package
- Receive the results of your STI test by phone or text