- Our services
- Not sure which service you need?
- Service locator
- STI self-sampling kits
- Alcohol and substance misuse
- Cervical screening (smear tests)
- HIV testing
- Post-exposure prophylaxis after sexual exposure to HIV (PEPSE)
- Pregnancy testing and advice
- Psychosexual services
- Services for under-16s
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI) services
- Survivors of sexual abuse and assault
- Termination of pregnancy (abortion) referrals
- Walk-in appointments
- What to expect
- Book an appointment
- What services do GP practices provide?
- Services we don't offer
Book an appointment
Online appointment booking will be unavailable during the evening of Friday 29 September. Apologies for any inconvenience.
We are currently developing a new online booking system, which will make it easier for you to book, rearrange and cancel appointments. Until then, you can use one of the following options.
Book an appointment online
Until our new booking system is ready, you can still use our old system to book an appointment at one of our clinics.
Review your appointment or book a follow-up
You can also review appointments or book follow-up appointments online.
Give us a call
Don't want to book online? Give us a call on 0121 237 5700 during the following times.
|Monday||09:00 – 18:30|
|Tuesday||10:15 – 18:30|
|Wednesday||09:00 – 18:30|
|Thursday||09:00 – 18:30|
|Friday||09:00 – 16:00|
Cancel or reschedule an appointment
If you'd like to cancel or reschedule an appointment, please call on 0121 237 5700 during the above opening times.
You can't currently cancel or reschedule your appointment online, but we're working on it. Apologies for any inconvenience.
Not sure which service you need? It might be that you don't need an appointment at all.