- Our services
- Not sure which service you need?
- Service locator
- STI self-sampling kits
- Alcohol and substance misuse
- Cervical screening (smear tests)
- HIV testing
- Post-exposure prophylaxis after sexual exposure to HIV (PEPSE)
- Pregnancy testing and advice
- Psychosexual services
- Services for under-16s
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI) services
- Termination of pregnancy (abortion) referrals
- Walk-in appointments
- What to expect
- Book an appointment
- What services do GP practices provide?
- Services we don't offer
Book an appointment
Book an appointment online
You can book, reschedule or cancel an appointment using our online booking system.
If you find any problems with our online booking system, please let us know.
Give us a call
Don't want to book online? Give us a call on 0121 237 5700 during the following times.
|Monday||09:00 – 18:30|
|Tuesday||10:15 – 18:30|
|Wednesday||09:00 – 18:30|
|Thursday||09:00 – 18:30|
|Friday||09:00 – 16:00|
Not sure which service you need? It might be that you don't need an appointment at all.