- Our services
- Not sure which service you need?
- Service locator
- STI self-sampling kits
- Walk-in clinics
- Abuse survivors clinic
- Alcohol and substance misuse
- HIV testing
- Post-exposure prophylaxis after sexual exposure to HIV (PEPSE)
- Pregnancy testing and advice
- Psychosexual services
- Services for commercial sex workers (SAFE)
- Services for under-16s
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI) services
- Termination of pregnancy (abortion) advice
- What to expect
- What services do GP practices provide?
- What services do pharmacies provide?
- Services we don't offer
Abuse survivors clinic
The ASC is a dedicated clinic offering specialised services to support anyone aged 13 or over who has been affected by sexual violence or abuse at any time in their lives.
The clinic is run by our own Umbrella staff and our partner organisation the Rape and Sexual Violence Project (RSVP).
We offer emotional support for all survivors of sexual exploitation, coercion, abuse and violence. We see patients who have experienced sexual violence either recently or in the past.
If you’ve experienced sexual violence or abuse at any time, you can call 0121 237 5700, or attend any Umbrella clinic without an appointment, and we will see you urgently.