We may collect information about you when you request any information about us or our services, submit your personal details and/or complete any forms on the website.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website
- Information about your computer including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type
- Details of your visits to our website and the pages and resources that you access
While we may not be able to guarantee that he transmission of your information via the Internet is completely secure, where we ask you for personal details other than your name and basic contact details, we will employ standard security measures (including SSL encryption) to ensure as far as possible the security of data in transit. If this is not possible we will always try to inform you so you can make a decision on whether to submit your data.
The information we collect about you may be used to:
- send you further details of our services
- contact you in response to any general or specific enquiries made by you
- send you information about recent developments in areas in which you have expressed an interest
- automate certain functions on our website
- ensure content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from third party websites. If you follow a link to these websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and will be subject to separate terms and conditions. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these sites or their content.
To comply with EU legislation we are required to tell you about the cookies used on this website.
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites.
You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer, but these may stop our website from functioning properly.
This website uses the following cookies.
|_ga||Two years||Google Analytics cookies used to track user activity (anonymously)|
|ASP.NET_SessionId||Expires after each session||Used to record responses given during STI self-sampling kit request process|
This website will not share any personal information with third parties.