- Our Services
- Not sure which service you need?
- Service locator
- STI self-sampling kits
- Alcohol and substance misuse
- Cervical screening (smear tests)
- HIV testing
- Post-exposure prophylaxis after sexual exposure to HIV (PEPSE)
- Pregnancy testing and advice
- Psychosexual services
- Services for under-16s
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI) services
- Survivors of sexual abuse and assault
- Termination of pregnancy (abortion) referrals
- Walk-in appointments
- What to expect
- Book an appointment
- What services do GP practices provide?
- Services we don't offer
Not sure which service you need?
Select one of the options below and answer a few simple questions to get the advice or information that's right for you.
I think I might be pregnantPregnancy questions
I'm worried because I've had sex without a condom, or the condom failedUnprotected sex questions
I'm not sure what contraception is right for meContraception questions
If somebody forces or pressures you into doing something you don’t want to do, if they touch you when you don’t want them to, or if they hurt intimate parts of your body, this is sexual abuse. Read our pages on sexual abuse to find out more, including where to get help if you’ve been sexually abused or assaulted.
The information we provide on these pages is only intended as a guide to help you find the right service for you. It is not a substitute for advice, tests, investigations, examinations, treatment or any other service relevant to your health which may be provided by a relevant healthcare professional or service provider.