- Our services
- Not sure which service you need?
- Service locator
- STI self-sampling kits
- Walk-in clinics
- Abuse survivors clinic
- Alcohol and substance misuse
- HIV testing
- Post-exposure prophylaxis after sexual exposure to HIV (PEPSE)
- Pregnancy testing and advice
- Psychosexual services
- Services for commercial sex workers (SAFE)
- Services for under-16s
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI) services
- Termination of pregnancy (abortion) advice
- What to expect
- What services do GP practices provide?
- What services do pharmacies provide?
- Services we don't offer
Not sure which service you need?
Select one of the options below and answer a few simple questions to get the advice or information that's right for you.
If somebody forces or pressures you into doing something you don’t want to do, if they touch you when you don’t want them to, or if they hurt intimate parts of your body, this is sexual abuse. Read our pages on sexual abuse to find out more, including where to get help if you’ve been sexually abused or assaulted.