- Our services
- Not sure which service you need?
- Service locator
- STI self-sampling kits
- Walk-in clinics
- Abuse survivors clinic
- Alcohol and substance misuse
- HIV testing
- Post-exposure prophylaxis after sexual exposure to HIV (PEPSE)
- Pregnancy testing and advice
- Psychosexual services
- Services for commercial sex workers (SAFE)
- Services for under-16s
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI) services
- Termination of pregnancy (abortion) advice
- What to expect
- What services do GP practices provide?
- What services do pharmacies provide?
- Services we don't offer
Please be aware that the number of walk-in appointments is limited and these are offered on a first come, first served basis.
Umbrella clinics also offer booked appointments.
Umbrella pharmacies offer some sexual health services without an appointment.
Some sexual health services are also available from GPs. Please note that walk-in sexual health clinics are not typically available at GP practices. Please contact the practice to confirm arrangements.