- Our services
- Not sure which service you need?
- Service locator
- STI self-sampling kits
- Alcohol and substance misuse
- Cervical screening (smear tests)
- HIV testing
- Post-exposure prophylaxis after sexual exposure to HIV (PEPSE)
- Pregnancy testing and advice
- Psychosexual services
- Services for under-16s
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI) services
- Survivors of sexual abuse and assault
- Termination of pregnancy (abortion) referrals
- Walk-in appointments
- What to expect
- Book an appointment
- What services do GP practices provide?
- Services we don't offer
Umbrella clinics offer a mixture of pre-booked appointments and walk-in clinic slots throughout clinic opening times.
The number of walk-in slots is fixed and these are offered on a first come, first served basis.
As availability is limited, we can't guarantee that you will be seen if you walk in without an appointment. However, if your sexual health need is urgent we will arrange for you to be seen by a doctor or nurse.
Please note that walk-in sexual health clinics are not typically available at GP practices. Please contact the practice to confirm arrangements.