- Our services
- Not sure which service you need?
- Service locator
- STI self-sampling kits
- Alcohol and substance misuse
- Cervical screening (smear tests)
- HIV testing
- Post-exposure prophylaxis after sexual exposure to HIV (PEPSE)
- Pregnancy testing and advice
- Psychosexual services
- Services for under-16s
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI) services
- Termination of pregnancy (abortion) referrals
- Walk-in appointments
- What to expect
- Book an appointment
- What services do GP practices provide?
- Services we don't offer
Services for under-16s
If you are under 16 you can come to any Umbrella clinic to use our services. We’re happy to see people of any age – even those who are below the legal age of consent and thinking about having sex.
Anything you tell us in clinic will be kept confidential. This means that we will not share the information you give us with anyone unless we feel there is a reason to be concerned about your safety and well-being.
If we need to share information with other professionals, we will try to inform you before passing on any of your details.