- Our services
- Not sure which service you need?
- Service locator
- STI self-sampling kits
- Walk-in clinics
- Abuse survivors clinic
- Alcohol and substance misuse
- HIV testing
- Post-exposure prophylaxis after sexual exposure to HIV (PEPSE)
- Pregnancy testing and advice
- Psychosexual services
- Services for commercial sex workers (SAFE)
- Services for under-16s
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI) services
- Termination of pregnancy (abortion) advice
- What to expect
- What services do GP practices provide?
- What services do pharmacies provide?
- Services we don't offer
STI self-sampling kits
Due to stock supply issues we are unable to provide STI self-sampling kits until further notice.
Please contact Umbrella direct on 0121 237 5700 (Monday to Thursday: 09:00 – 18:30 / Friday: 09:00 – 16:30 / Saturday: 10:00 – 16:00) for sexual health advice.
Apologies for any inconvenience.
For further information on sexually transmitted infections, please see our STI pages.