- Our services
- Not sure which service you need?
- Service locator
- STI self-sampling kits
- Alcohol and substance misuse
- Cervical screening (smear tests)
- HIV testing
- Post-exposure prophylaxis after sexual exposure to HIV (PEPSE)
- Pregnancy testing and advice
- Psychosexual services
- Services for under-16s
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI) services
- Survivors of sexual abuse and assault
- Termination of pregnancy (abortion) referrals
- Walk-in appointments
- What to expect
- Book an appointment
- What services do GP practices provide?
- Services we don't offer
Do you live in Birmingham?
Did you know your local Umbrella pharmacy offers sexual health services? You don't need an appointment - you can just turn up.
Umbrella pharmacies offer the following:
- Free condoms
- Emergency hormonal contraception ("morning after pill")
- Collection point for STI self-sampling kits ordered online
Some Umbrella pharmacies also offer:
- Chlamydia treatment
- Contraceptive pill
- Contraceptive injections
- Continuation of Hepatitis B vaccine injections started at an Umbrella clinic
- STI self-sampling kits to take away
Use our service locator to locate an Umbrella pharmacy near you and find out what services they provide.