- Our services
- Not sure which service you need?
- Service locator
- STI self-sampling kits
- Walk-in appointments
- Abuse survivors clinic
- Alcohol and substance misuse
- Cervical screening (smear tests)
- HIV testing
- Post-exposure prophylaxis after sexual exposure to HIV (PEPSE)
- Pregnancy testing and advice
- Psychosexual services
- Services for commercial sex workers (SAFE)
- Services for under-16s
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI) services
- Termination of pregnancy (abortion) referrals
- What to expect
- What services do GP practices provide?
- What services do pharmacies provide?
- Services we don't offer
Shortage of hepatitis B vaccine
There is currently a shortage of hepatitis B affecting all healthcare providers, including Umbrella.
At present, we are unable to offer ongoing vaccination after the first dose has been given. This includes vaccinations for people who already have appointments booked.
Do you live in Birmingham?
Did you know your local Umbrella pharmacy offers sexual health services? You don't need an appointment - you can just turn up.
Umbrella pharmacies offer the following:
- Free condoms
- Emergency hormonal contraception ("morning after pill")
- Collection point for STI self-sampling kits ordered online
Some Umbrella pharmacies also offer:
- Chlamydia treatment
- Contraceptive pill
- Contraceptive injections
- Continuation of Hepatitis B vaccine injections started at an Umbrella clinic
- STI self-sampling kits to take away
Use our service locator to locate an Umbrella pharmacy near you and find out what services they provide.