- Our services
- Not sure which service you need?
- Service locator
- STI self-sampling kits
- Alcohol and substance misuse
- Cervical screening (smear tests)
- HIV testing
- Post-exposure prophylaxis after sexual exposure to HIV (PEPSE)
- Pregnancy testing and advice
- Psychosexual services
- Services for under-16s
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI) services
- Survivors of sexual abuse and assault
- Termination of pregnancy (abortion) referrals
- Walk-in appointments
- What to expect
- Book an appointment
- What services do GP practices provide?
- Services we don't offer
If you're aged 16 or above and living in Bimingham or Solihull, you can request a free sexually transmitted infection (STI) self-sampling kit and get tested from home. An HIV test is included.
All Umbrella sexual health clinics offer HIV testing.
For further information on HIV, including testing, please see our HIV and AIDS pages.
If you’ve had sex with somebody who may be HIV positive, you can reduce your chances of HIV infection by taking post-exposure prophylaxis after sexual exposure (PEPSE) within 72 hours of exposure to the virus.
If you’ve had sex with somebody who may be HIV positive within the last 72 hours, please visit Whittall Street Clinic or your nearest A&E department immediately.