- Our services
- Not sure which service you need?
- Service locator
- STI self-sampling kits
- Walk-in appointments
- Abuse survivors clinic
- Alcohol and substance misuse
- Cervical screening (smear tests)
- HIV testing
- Post-exposure prophylaxis after sexual exposure to HIV (PEPSE)
- Pregnancy testing and advice
- Psychosexual services
- Services for commercial sex workers (SAFE)
- Services for under-16s
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI) services
- Termination of pregnancy (abortion) advice
- What to expect
- What services do GP practices provide?
- What services do pharmacies provide?
- Services we don't offer
Condoms are available for free from Umbrella clinics and pharmacies, and from some GPs.
To find Umbrella clinics, pharmacies and GP practices in Birmingham and Solihull, and to see which services they provide, please visit our service locator.
See the FPA website for a range of downloadable leaflets on contraception and sexually transmitted infections.