- Our services
- Not sure which service you need?
- Service locator
- STI self-sampling kits
- Alcohol and substance misuse
- Cervical screening (smear tests)
- HIV testing
- Post-exposure prophylaxis after sexual exposure to HIV (PEPSE)
- Pregnancy testing and advice
- Psychosexual services
- Services for under-16s
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI) services
- Survivors of sexual abuse and assault
- Termination of pregnancy (abortion) referrals
- Walk-in appointments
- What to expect
- Book an appointment
- What services do GP practices provide?
- Services we don't offer
Umbrella clinics and pharmacies offer a range of free contraception, and you can get some forms of contraception for free from your GP.
The types of contraception we can provide include:
- caps and diaphragms
- coils (intrauterine devices)
- emergency contraception
For further information on the various types of contraception available, and to see how they work, please see our contraception pages.
See the FPA website for a range of downloadable leaflets on contraception and sexually transmitted infections.