- Our services
- Not sure which service you need?
- Service locator
- STI self-sampling kits
- Walk-in appointments
- Abuse survivors clinic
- Alcohol and substance misuse
- Cervical screening (smear tests)
- HIV testing
- Post-exposure prophylaxis after sexual exposure to HIV (PEPSE)
- Pregnancy testing and advice
- Psychosexual services
- Services for commercial sex workers (SAFE)
- Services for under-16s
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI) services
- Termination of pregnancy (abortion) referrals
- What to expect
- What services do GP practices provide?
- What services do pharmacies provide?
- Services we don't offer
This page contains details of how to book, cancel or reschedule an appointment at our clinics. You don't need an appointment to visit an Umbrella pharmacy. For details of appointments at an Umbrella partner GP practice, please contact the GP practice directly.
You can book, cancel or reschedule appointments at our clinics using our online booking system.
If you find any problems with our online booking system, please let us know.
Give us a call
Don't want to use our online appointments system? Give us a call on 0121 237 5700 during the following times.
|Monday||09:00 – 18:30|
|Tuesday||10:15 – 18:30|
|Wednesday||09:00 – 18:30|
|Thursday||09:00 – 18:30|
|Friday||09:00 – 16:00|
Not sure which service you need? It might be that you don't need an appointment at all.