- Our services
- Not sure which service you need?
- Service locator
- STI self-sampling kits
- Abuse Survivors Clinic
- Alcohol and substance misuse
- Cervical screening (smear tests)
- Chlamydia screening
- HIV testing
- LGBT services
- Post-exposure prophylaxis after sexual exposure to HIV (PEPSE)
- Pregnancy testing and advice
- Psychosexual services
- Services for under-16s
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI) services
- Termination of pregnancy (abortion) referrals
- Walk-in appointments
- What to expect
- Book an appointment
- Services provided by GPs
- Services provided by pharmacies
- Services we don't offer
The Umbrella service is part of University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust (UHB).
We offer a confidential service and will not share identifiable information about you with anyone without your permission unless we are legally required to do so, or if we believe that you or another person is in serious danger.
For further information on how we use and store your information, please speak to any member of staff or visit the UHB website.