- Our services
- Not sure which service you need?
- Service locator
- STI self-sampling kits
- Walk-in clinics
- Abuse survivors clinic
- Alcohol and substance misuse
- HIV testing
- Post-exposure prophylaxis after sexual exposure to HIV (PEPSE)
- Pregnancy testing and advice
- Psychosexual services
- Services for commercial sex workers (SAFE)
- Services for under-16s
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI) services
- Termination of pregnancy (abortion) advice
- What to expect
- What services do GP practices provide?
- What services do pharmacies provide?
- Services we don't offer
Chlamydia is one of the most common sexually transmitted infections (STIs) in the UK.
If you're under 25 and sexually active you should get tested for chlamydia at least once a year or whenever you have a new sexual partner. We also advise anyone of any age who is having sex to get tested for STIs.
For more information, including testing, treatment, symptoms and how to avoid catching it, please our page on chlamydia.
If you're aged 16 or over and living in Birmingham or Solihull you can request a free STI self-sampling kit. You can use the kit to take your own samples at home and send them back to us for free. We’ll test your samples and let you know the results by phone or text message. All kits include a test for Chlamydia.